SuzyQ cart specifications
The SuzyQ cart is available through Russell Hendrixs (www.russellhendrix.com) exclusively in Canada.
Our manufacturer has an experienced network of factory approved local service technicians to provide warranty support and preventative maintenance for the SuzyQ cart when required. For any service requests, please go through your sales rep.
SuzyQ cart System (1 cart serves 20-40 residents):
- Includes complete staff training manual with webinar, email and phone support from a Registered Dietitian to ensure great implementation
- Perfect to serve hot & cold menu items
- System exceeds CMS regulations.
- Overall dimensions: 38”L x 32”W x 35”H (with bumpers)
- Two 12” x 20” x 6” hot food wells to hold variety of insert sizes – (inserts not included).
- Individual heat and drain controls
- Heated plate shelf measures 9”H x 10”D with own control dial
- 4 tray slots to hold 18” x 26” trays to store extra supplies
- Retractable condiment insert rail to hold inserts
- Ergonomic push handle
- H.D. 6” castors 2 c/w directional locks and 2 c/w brakes
- 208V, 1-Phase, 15A, Nema L6-15 twist cap. (240 Volt available on special request)
- When ordered with heated drawer, electrical requirements change to 208V, 1-Phase, 20A, Nema L6-20 twist cap
- CSA certified
(to be ordered when cart is initially ordered)
- Two drawers (unheated): top holds two full-size x 4” inserts (order separately), bottom supplied with 5” deep removable poly liner
- Heated Top Drawer (own control dial)
- Removable Poly Cutting Board: 9½” x 30” x ½”
- Laminate Decorative Panels: 10 colors to choose from
- Removable Binder Holder
To serve 10-20 residents/cart:
Mini SuzyQ Cart »